YOUR BRIDAL APPOINTMENT
Our bridal appointments are one-on-one, private appointments, so you will be the only bride in the boutique! Our mission at MAGGIE LOUISE is to make the process as perfect as possible amidst wedding planning chaos. We make the experience of selecting your gown stress free by offering top-notch service in an intimate, cozy atmosphere surrounded by the ones you love most.
You will have our undivided attention + care while finding the dress of your dreams during your two-hour bridal appointment. Before you arrive, we will plan gowns just for you + you'll have an expert bridal stylist working exclusively with you to handpick gowns in our collection. We will assist you in trying on gowns + discussing any custom changes you may want in order to create your one-of-a-kind piece.
If you have any additional questions about your appointment, feel free to call us anytime; however, a list of helpful FAQ is listed below!
YOUR PICKUP APPOINTMENT
After the dress arrives to the boutique, we will schedule a time to try on your very own gown for the first time… the moment everything comes to life! This, too, will be a private appointment + MAGGIE LOUISE will polish off your bridal look from head to toe with a veil & other accessories. Feel free to bring your wedding shoes + any family heirlooms at this time to envision your entire bridal look.
Your alterations appointment
You will begin the alterations process after picking up your gown from MAGGIE LOUISE. We have fabulous local, professional seamstresses who are experienced with couture gowns. You will meet with them one-on-one at their individual locations + they will make sure everything is perfect before you walk down the aisle.
What do I need to bring with me to my appointment?
- Maggie Louise brides are always told to come feeling their best! Having your hair and makeup nicely done will help you envision yourself as a bride. In addition, a strapless bra, shape-wear, and a pair of shoes can be beneficial; however, they are not required. Inspiration dress images are welcome at any time!
- Also come with an open heart and mind. With our designer lines, we have the luxury of being able to customize a gown to match each bride’s specific needs and bring her vision to life. There are endless options to ensure each bride leaves with a one-of-a-kind look for her special day.
How many guests can I bring?
- We encourage you to bring 1-3 individuals whose opinion you value and trust. Keeping your party small and intimate will allow you to comfortably express your vision and style without being overwhelmed. If you wish to bring more, please let us know before your appointment. We provide champagne and water for you and your guests. (Please no outside food).
What is the price range of your gown collection?
- Our designer gowns span from $2,500-$7,000, with a large variety of gowns in all price ranges. Our designers have been lovingly chosen due to their use of high quality silks & lace, unique craftsmanship, and customizable designs. We, alongside our designers, have hand selected each gown in our collection in order to match your individual style & compliment your big day.
Can we take pictures?
- No. Your stylist will take pictures for you in the gown you choose + send you home with an image to remember your gown while you await its arrival. Our owner, Molly, was a wedding photographer in the past, so having a professional eye for this helps the brides feel confident in their choice during the months to come. This will help you keep a clear mind + cause less stress in the long run, as well as ensure you make the most of your appointment time with us!
What is the timeline for ordering my dress?
- Ideally, we suggest ordering your gown at least nine months before your wedding date if possible, for peace of mind + alteration purposes. Most of our dresses typically take 16-24 weeks from order to delivery. However, Maggie Louise can accommodate tighter deadlines (rush delivery as soon as 4-6 weeks!) depending on designer and style chosen. We also always have a selection of gowns available for purchase off-the-rack.
What size gowns are available to try on?
- The majority of our samples are traditional sample sizes, 10 & 12. Bridal sizes run 2-4 sizes smaller than regular women sizing now days, so don’t be alarmed if your measurements suggest ordering a larger size than you are accustomed. If you anticipate needing larger sample sizes to try, please just let us know and we would love to accommodate your request.
how much Do alterations cost?
- Standard alterations typically run around $250 – $500 with our local seamstresses, depending on the changes made to the gown. When adding sleeves or making other significant customizations, final pricing will run slightly higher.
At Maggie Louise we pride ourselves on pouring our hearts into the exceptional experience that we provide our brides. We have a talented + educated staff that is dedicated to each bride + making the most of every appointment. Please note that we are unable to discount our products and we are not able to negotiate prices. Additionally, we are not able to alter or eliminate tax by shipping a gown out of state. As much as we value every single bride + family that we service, we are not willing to jeopardize the ability to carry one of our designer collections due to unauthorized discounting.